Thursday, March 5, 2020

Exhibition for International Women's Day


There will be an exhibition of my archival, fine art prints from my book 
on the 8th of March, which is International Women's Day, at the fabulous Bangalore International Centre
The show is in collaboration with Goethe Institut, Bangalore.
 Do come and take a look. 




I am pleased that BIC also invited me to do an illustration for their poster which has been so elegantly incorporated into the designs by Chandni Venkataraman.
Many thanks to Mr.T for enthusiastically inviting me to exhibit my work, connecting me to Max Mueller Bhavan and asking me to illustrate the theme for IWD. He is a long time reader of my blog :)





This is the original illustration that I did for the poster.



See you on Sunday, March 8th at BIC.

No comments: