Friday, September 15, 2017

The BEST PRINTS Ever

So after months of searching, I finally managed to find a great printer, the kind who makes Fine Art Prints rather than brochures. The difference in quality is dazzling to say the least, the feel of the paper is pure luxury and the prints of my illustrations take my breath away. They are that good.

So to so many of you who clamored for "that picture of the boat" and "the Crow one", here is your chance to own your favorite at a very buyer friendly price.

Email me as always at priya.sebastian@gmail.com with your address, choice of print and number of copies.
I will give you my bank details / Paypal details for a transfer and poof, these excellent prints can be yours!



MY CROW
17inches x 14.5 inches
Fine Art Print on Enhanced Matte paper
Price: Rs.2,500 (USD 39)
For postage and handling add Rs.500 within India and USD 8 for international shipping.
Email me at priya.sebastian@gmail.com
with your postal address, choice of print and number of copies.


and this -





THE JOURNEY
17inches x 12.5 inches
Fine Art Print on Enhanced Matte paper
Price: Rs.1,500 (USD 25)
Postage and handling add Rs.500 within India and USD 8 for international shipping.
Email me at priya.sebastian@gmail.com
with your postal address, choice of print and number of copies.





25/Sept/2017: I have added a SHOP symbol like the one below also to the left column of this blog. It will take you through the process of selecting and ordering prints.


No comments: