The weather is gloomy. It is raining ceaselessly. I haven't updated my blog in a while. I have to clear my desk. Best thing to do right now I guess, is to do a Proust Questionnaire from Vanity Fair and use it as a blog post.
1) what is your greatest fear?
That my parents will rise from the dead
2) What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A plate of French Fries
3) what is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My inability to be ruthlessly manipulative
4) what is the trait you most deplore in others?
their readiness to offer advice when I don’t need it.
5) what was your most embarrassing moment?
At the cookie shop at Garuda mall, this man came towards me with a smile and a tray of cookies. I thought he was offering free samples so I enthusiastically helped myself to one. He looked really shocked and said they were for his family who were standing behind me.
6) Who were you friends with this time last year and are not friends with now?
Something with a butterfly tattooed on its tit?
7) who is the love of your life?
Always been the bearded guy
8) have you ever said ‘i love you’ and not meant it?
All the time. On the subject of love I can speak only in clichés
9) What talent would you like to have?
The ability to instantly come up with witty rejoinders.
10) who do you admire?
Arundathi Roy. She gets us to notice the accumulated dirt shoved under the carpet.
11) Aside from property, what is the most expensive thing you've bought?
A pair of titanium spectacle frames
12) what has been your biggest disappointment?
13) if you could go back in time, where would you go?
Back to the sixties. The whole peace, love and flared pants thing really appeals to me.
14) how do you relax?
Mindlessly surfing the net
15) any one night stands recently
Like I am going to admit it on a public forum
16) what makes you depressed?
The gullibility of people
17) what is the closest you’ve come to death?
After eating an entire sweet chariot chocolate truffle cake
18) what would improve the quality of your life?
The elimination of smart asses who bombard me with advice about how I should improve the quality of my life.
19) what do you consider your greatest achievement?
My ability to drive through
20) what is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Horoscopes aren't true